Monday, June 10, 2013

This is it

Am I crazy? After years of telling myself I should go back to school I have taken the plunge and am taking my first course. Just the thought of school is enough to make me want to run. To add to my fear I am taking Research and Writing. What was I thinking? I struggle with any type of writing, let alone research. My husband jokes that "we" earned my B.A.
School has changed a lot since I went 20 years ago. I never thought to look online for a syllabus before class began. Friday the instructor made a post about getting reading done before class today. Great, I was in NC visiting family. I felt a bit lost today and just finished the readings for tomorrow. My mind is shutting down, I am exhausted!
A guiding verse has always been Phil 4:13 I am able to  do all things through Him who strengthens me. HCSB Will hold fast to this verse for the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment