Thursday, June 13, 2013

To be continued...

Last night I decided that I would drop my class. As much as I would like to pursue a Master's, this is not the right time for it. Life is to short to have this unnecessary stress placed upon myself. With my new job, and other summer plans, I can not continue. One of my biggest worries with quitting would be that I'd let me husband down. Last night I mentioned this through tears to a neighbor while he was nearby. His reply was, "She's let me down before and she'll do it again. I'll always love her". I just began to laugh. He is the best husband ever. After the neighbor left we talked more about this and agreed that I could put this off a while longer. There will never be a great time to get a Master's but there will be a better time than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment